Natalie Ellis is the Managing Director of Ellis Recruitment in Swindon, UK. Ellis Recruitment specialises in placing mid-senior construction professionals across sectors such as renewable energy, new build, interior fit-out and civil engineering. As a business their daily mantra is “how can we do things better?” which she believes is a huge reason why they receive such great feedback from their clients and why she is seeing consistent growth in her business.
Click to tweet: Natalie Ellis shares her incredible journey on Recruiters Live Lounge today!
Favourite success quote
- Natalie’s favourite success quote is one that Roy Ripper told her during a coaching session – “Work harder on yourself than anything else.”
Biggest failure faced in recruitment
- A mistake that Natalie made early on in her recruitment career has really stuck with her and taught her the value of being completely honest and open with candidates and clients right from the start. Watch the interview now to find out what happened when she mixed family and business together.
Recruitment ‘eureka’ moment
- Natalie had a great eureka moment when setting up her business and trying to decide which niche she was going to focus on. She realised that she could learn absolutely anything she wanted. That if she immersed herself in a subject, and lived, breathed and slept it, that she could become an expert of whatever niche she decided upon.
The crystal ball
- Over the next five years Natalie thinks that recruitment business owners will also need to become digital marketing experts and work on exclusive terms with clients.
Best piece of business advice
- “You don’t need to invent something new, you just need to look at where others are doing it poorly and look for a solution and where you can do it better.” a concept which she got from Sir Richard Branson.
Best business book
Natalie’s final piece of advice – ‘Let’s all work together to have an industry we’re proud of. Let’s all set the bar higher. Do work that you’re proud to say that you’ve done.’
Find out more about Natalie and contact her via LinkedIn profile.[images style=”0″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.recruiterslivelounge.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2F3.jpg” width=”1200″ link_url=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.royripper.com%2Fmastery” new_window=”Y” align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
The name Deleso derives from the terms that encapsulate what we strive to deliver to the business owner “Delegated Solutions”, enabling recruitment owners and managers to focus their skills and efforts in areas they would get the most rewards, namely sales. Deleso supports clients by providing a tailor made service from outsourced Back Office functions right the way through to Director level advice and consultancy. By removing the burden of Back Office tasks and development from talented and motivated professionals we see that the resulting energy and focus transforms the performance of any recruitment business.
Go to www.deleso.co.uk/reclivelounge to find out more and start talking to them today
In need of some FREE resources?
1) Click here to download Roy’s free eBook ’39 Must-read Books to Ignite You and Your Recruitment Business’
2) Click here to watch Roy’s free 3-part video series for recruitment business owners
3) Click here to watch free recruitment training videos on Roy’s YouTube channel